Journals and Magazines
thrice yearly magazine published by the AML. Includes fiction, essays, poetry,
interviews, reviews, and publishing news.
- BYU Studies, a journal for the
community of LDS scholars (includes poetry, personal essays, occasional
- Weber Studies, occasional LDS
fiction and verse.
- Western Humanities Review,
professional literary journal from the University of Utah.
- Journal of Book of
Mormon Studies, from FARMS.
- FARMS Review,
(formerly Review of Books on the Book of Mormon).
- Brigham Young Magazine, BYU alumni
magazine, column by Richard Cracroft.
- BYU Student Review, alternative
student newspaper/journal at BYU.
- The Leading Edge,
speculative fiction magazine open to anyone but produced at BYU.
- Journal of Mormon History, organ of
the Mormon History Association.
- Dialogue, scholarly articles,
fiction, poetry, reviews.
- Sunstone Magazine, Mormon
issues, fiction, poetry, drama, reviews. See this
profile courtesy of Signature Books.
- Exponent II, womens' issues,
fiction, poetry, essays
- Betrachtungen (Reflections)
The Ensign, official LDS magazine for adults (has published no
fiction in recent years).
New Era, official LDS magazine for youth (regular stories, poems,
The Friend, official LDS magazine for children (regular stories,
- LDS Living Magazine
1266 S 1380 W
Orem, Utah 84058
- Meridian Magazine, a weekly
- Segullah, Writings by Latter-day
- LDS.Net, an online magazine.
- Mormon Historical Studies, an independent periodical that includes
essays, biographies, documents, book reviews, historical site descriptions,
indexes, and archival listings relevant to subjects of general interest to
Latter-day Saints, while striving for high scholarly standards, published
semiannually by the Mormon
Historic Sites Foundation.
Please forward any corrections or updates to the AML Webmaster.